A place near you
At your workplace
1 to 3 hours depending on the quantity and quality of interactive sessions required
Varies according to your circumstances and requirements
Collaborative approaches are gaining ground and becoming increasingly common within the corporate world and in both public and member-based organisations.
Often driven by early adopters, collaborative approaches can be divisive, and their use in-house is often met with complications.
How can you remain realistic while moving forward pragmatically using these approaches?
Who's it for?
- Anyone who wants to look into and/or help their teams learn more about the shift towards collaborative management.
- Anyone who leads a team (hierarchical or cross-sector) and wants to develop collaboration.
What's it for ?
Why choose an interactive conference?
- This conference is rooted in your reality: we share specific tips and tricks that you can easily put into practice.
- It is a practical forum, with discussion sessions and hands-on co-creation sessions for participants to get to grips with concepts quickly.
- A friendly, informal atmosphere for a positive group experience
“I liked the fact they used clear language without being too idealistic about collaboration”
“A very well conducted session that led to lots of very productive discussions between us all”
“Very results-oriented conferences with practical ideas that can be applied directly”