1 day, classroom-based
Collaboration has become a new way of working for teams. But for a manager, what does collaborating with their team and the rest of the organisation actually mean?
This training session is set up like a facilitation session, where you will:
- Discover what facilitation can bring to a team
- Discuss the role of facilitator manager
- Learn about a selection of technical facilitation principles
- Find out what kind of attitude to adopt and when, and which tools to use
Who's it for?
ho’s it for?
- Managers, team leaders and project managers *
*Participant requirement: solid background in leading meetings.
1 day, for a maximum of 12 participants
- Small business (-10 employees), self-employed: €350 excluding tax
- SME (10 to 250 employees): €550 excluding tax
- Company >250 employees: €850 excluding tax
Want to sign up as an individual? Contact : email@example.com
Want to organise a training session for a group of 8-12 people?
firstname.lastname@example.org (quote upon request)
What's it for ?
The aim isn’t to turn you into professional facilitators, but to provide you with tools and tips so you can encourage your team(s) to work differently.
This one-day course will allow you to:
- Facilitate your team’s daily interactions
- Make collective reflection more effective
- Integrate the benefits of the facilitator role into your management style
- Understand simple facilitation techniques
- Use leadership skills in meetings to positively manage disagreements within your meetings