3 consecutive days
Private individuals/self-employed/small businesses with <10 employees: £810 excluding tax
Organisations with 10 to 250 employees: £1230 excluding tax
Organisations with more than 250 employees: £ 1610 excluding tax
Question: How can individual commitment and collective performance be encouraged in professional projects?
Answer: facilitate meetings rather than just lead them.
Facilitation involves creating the conditions needed to make best use of a group’s collective intelligence, and to drive the group towards an effective and lasting objective.
Come along to this training and give the role of facilitator a go! Learn to:
- Prepare an intervention plan
- Create and facilitate collaborative processes
- Leverage and channel a group’s energy and skills
Details of the service
Dates for our current INTER sessions
Who's it for?
- Anyone who wants to take on a facilitator role as part of their profession.
- Project managers
- Heads of a cross-divisional area (innovation, quality, organisation, communication, CSR, etc.)
- Trainers, consultants, coaches
- Anyone who works to support change within organisations and wants to find different ways to work collectively
What's it for ?
This course provides you with the basic skills needed for our advanced modules and allows you to:
- Understand the basics of the facilitator role
- Learn about theoretical and practical methods of facilitating collaboration
- Experiment and put theory into practice in a safe, welcoming and fun environment
- Experience a team dynamic over 3 days and train with your peers
You will be provided with learning materials including the theory covered over the 3 days together with turnkey methods.
“Finally, a training course that actually “trains” [...] and “transforms” [...] fundamentally”
“The highlights: the content, the discussion of best practices, the tips and tricks section”
“A brilliant mix of 4 different learning methods: learning the theory, the hands-on approach, the role of the “facilitee”, and the role of the facilitator. As well as helping me significantly improve my understanding of facilitation, alternating between these 4 methods helped to keep me fully focused and engaged over the 3 days.”
“This seminar is an experience not to be missed! It goes far beyond simply sharing tools and methods”
“The facilitation methods offered by Formapart combining role play and discussions between participants help you to examine your own role and think about how you can develop”
“I’m finding it hard to stop myself waxing lyrical about just how much I enjoyed this training. It combines in-depth experience and teaching with simplicity and a friendly atmosphere. You find yourself imagining that, one day, all learning could embrace these 4 key qualities so that every one of us can become who we want to be! Whether you want to become a facilitator, improve your management skills or become an active and effective member of a group, this 3-day course provides you with a sound basis to be able to understand how to work together in an effective AND pleasant environment. For me, this extended course […] is a vital step in becoming a facilitator. Thank you to the whole Formapart team for giving us this breath of fresh air. ”