Manager, project manager, coordinator? Different titles and different roles, but first and foremost they are about facilitating the work of others, a vital component as organisations get more and more complex.
This is the reason why these self-proclaimed guides are springing up just about everywhere: facilitators. Who are they exactly? What’s their role? What qualities do they possess? Their training? Motivation? And above all else, what value do they add to organisations?
Who's it for?
- Anyone who wants to look into and/or help their teams learn more about the shift towards collaborative management.
- Anyone who leads a team (hierarchical or cross-sector) and wants to develop collaboration.
What's it for ?
Why choose an interactive conference?
- This conference is rooted in your reality: we share specific tips and tricks that you can easily put into practice.
- It is a practical forum, with discussion sessions and hands-on co-creation sessions for participants to get to grips with concepts quickly.
- A friendly, informal atmosphere for a positive group experience
“I liked the fact they used clear language without being too idealistic about collaboration”
“A very well conducted session that led to lots of very productive discussions between us all”
“Very results-oriented conferences with practical ideas that can be applied directly”