A place near you
At your workplace
1 to 3 hours, depending on the requested length and depth of interactive sessions
Varies depending on conditions & requirements
Times are changing. Companies need to adapt. As do Managers.
OK, but how exactly?
Common sense alone isn’t enough to effectively facilitate the work of a team or stimulate collaboration within an organisation.
A range of techniques, basic method-based responses and smart facilitation techniques are available for all managers to use.
Come and see for yourself at this interactive conference.
“Manage less, facilitate more!”
Who's it for?
- Anyone who wants to look into and/or help their teams learn more about the shift towards collaborative management.
- Anyone who leads a team (hierarchical or cross-sector) and wants to develop collaboration.
What's it for ?
Why choose an interactive conference?
- This conference is based on real-life scenarios: we share tips and tricks that you can put into practice every day.
- It’s a practical learning environment, with discussion sessions and hands-on co-creation sessions which allow participants to get to grips with concepts quickly.
- A friendly, informal atmosphere for a positive group experience
“A very well conducted session that led to lots of very productive discussions between the group”
“Very results-oriented conference with practical ideas that can be applied directly”
“I liked the fact they used clear language without being overly idealistic about teamwork”